Thursday, July 21, 2011

Opps Sorry

I know I said I would post pictures, but I ran out of time to upload them while I was home.




I wanted to post though because I am so excited that.........




We are going to BC in 2 Months and 8 days. Woo Hoo!!!




We received an invite to a friends Wedding for October first. I mentioned to Ryan one day that I would really like to go home for the wedding and a little holiday. He completely understood and decided that no matter what we would get me home (isn't he the greatest hubby ever?)and then if we found a really good seat sale he would come too. We have been watching flights for a bit and decided that even if we fly out of Regina at $149 a ticket that maybe Ryan should come too as he needs a holiday as well.




Then today Ryan was on facebook and saw his friend mention something about seat sales out of Winnipeg. We are flying to BC for only $105 and home for only $85. We save over $200 and an extra hour and half drive each way not going to Regina. I am so so so pumped.




Not to be all whinny but I think Ryan and I have had a really hard year. Between Everett's troubles, Rawley's ADHD troubles and Ryan's accident at work we so deserve a break from life to just have fun, and we are going to do it.




Just knowing that we have this to look forward to makes me so happy. To have carefree time alone with Ryan to just have fun and enjoy each others company has me all excited.




Of course this trip would not be possible for us if it were not for Ryan's amazing parents. They have been incredible since the very first time I met them and continue to amaze me with their love and support through everything. They are keeping the boys while we have this holiday and I could not be more thankful.




Thank You Mom & Dad!


And thank you WestJet for your seat sale!


oh and Thank You Meredith and Dustin.....as we will be staying with you ;)

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit