Sunday, January 30, 2011

Its Been A Good Week.

We have had a really wonderful week. Wednesday was my birthday and Ryan took me out for dinner. Then he surprised me with a get together at the Tavern with some friends. It was a great night out while Ryan parents babysat for us. Then the following night Ryan;s mom had us over for dinner and she cooked my favorite food. Roast Beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli salad...It was so yummy. I really enjoyed my birthday.



~These flowers arrived for me from Dustin, Meredith & Owyn~

Friday was a Pro-D day for Rawley. I took him and Everett to an indoor play place in town to kill some time. Rawley was able to run around for almost 2 hours and get his energy out. It also gave Everett a change of scenery. Rawley was sure to make time to come play with Everett too in the toddler section. Everett was more than happy about this.


I love the way Everett admires Rawley. He thinks everything about Rawley is awesome. Here they are playing in 'the market'.



"Hey Mom, look Rawley is here."


Everett is standing so good now when he has something to lean on. He stood here at the window for at least 10 minutes. I have a feeling he will be walking before he ever crawls.



Saturday we went out to Rivers to hang out with Ryan's sister and her boyfriend and their house. Crystal and Al have snow mobiles so we went out to go snow mobiling. We were also suppose to have a fire outside but it was a little chilly so we only used the fire to cook hotdogs then we hung out inside most the day.



This is Ryan and I getting ready to go snow mobiling. It was -18 (-23 with wind chill) we wanted to make sure we were really good and warm.


Al took us to Lake Wahtopanah on the snowmobiles. We rode them all the way to the end of the lake and back. Along the way we saw a bunch of ice fishing huts. Lots of them were not being used that day but there were a few ice fishers out there. That is something I would really like to do one day is try ice fishing.


This is a picture of the frozen lake. It was a beautiful sunny day, cold but beautiful.


It was Rawley's turn next. He chose to ride with Uncle Al. He was pretty scared at first so he had strict rules for Uncle Al. He wanted to go slow, no faster than 10km and if there were any bumps they had to slow down or try to miss them all together. It was pretty cute.


I had a lot of fun. Snowmobiling is definitely something I could get used to.

1 comments:

Shirley said...

Sounds like you have had some pretty special/fun times. "Winter" can be great for sure.
HAPPY Birthday!!!!

 

avandia lawsuit