Monday, March 7, 2011

Who? What? Where? When?Why?

Where was I suppose to be?
Why did I come upstairs?
Who was I suppose to call back?
What was her name?
When was your hot lunch order due?
Where did I put my keys?
Why did I I forget to give Rawley his pill this morning?
Who did I need to pay today?
What time was Everett's last bottle?
When is parent teacher interviews?
and HOW.
HOW do I screw this all up all the time.

I am feeling extremely frusted with myself today. I cannot remember anything. I mix things up at work. Forget to take my meds, forget to give Rawley his, forget to brush everett's gums. Forget to pay people money we owe them. I lose my keys constently, can't remember people's names. Forget birthdays and anniversary's. I forget that there is clothes wet in the washer and then they start to stink and have to be washed again. I write list after list io things to remember then I forget where my lists are. Or I forget them at home when I go out. I thought this happened to people when they got old, not when they are 28.

I have 2 prime examples for today.
Ralwey's nurse called this morning and asked if Rawley had his meds this morning. He was acting very crazy at morning program. Nope he had not. I had forgot to give it to him.
And as I sit here writting this I just remembered I have a doctor's appointment this morning at 9:20 that I forgot to go to. Itis on the calendar. They called on Friday to remind me.....I still forgot.

What is wrong with my brain?

2 comments:

Shirley said...

H-m-m, well, it won't make you feel any better if I tell you that "I Understand," because I am so much older than you....However, the frustrated feeling is no doubt the same...as in last week, when I cheerily went for a pedicure, (gift from my mother over a year ago) & was informed that "You were supposed to be here yesterday!!!" Now tell me, don't you think that sometimes the other person messes up? Not always me???? The bottom line is, however, it is very frustrating to forget "stuff" in whatever way it is!! So...here's an understanding HUG!
And, incidentally......I LOVE your blogs!!!

Tammy said...

Thanks Auntie Shirley.

 

avandia lawsuit