Friday, September 23, 2011

6 More Days

Ryan and I fly out to BC in 6 days and I cannot believe how ready I am for this holiday.

I am exhausted with life right now and so in need of holiday. Life is busy in an awesome way. I am picking up a few extra shifts at work here and there and working long hours which is awesome, because we could use the extra cash. I am working hard with my Mary Kay business and this is the best kind of busy to be. I have signed up my first recruit and am moving up the carrer ladder. My goals right now are to find a larger customer base and hold at least 2-3 skin care classes a week. This is a lot of work in the beginning because without referrals you have to just ask anyone to host a skin care class. I love this kind of busy though because I know it is making me more successful in this business.

As well as that I am still the primary house keeper, because although Ryan is able to do more with his hand, he still cannot do a lot of things.

Rawley is still a very challenging and time consuming child and he will always be, but to add to that Everett is his own little challenging and time consuming child. I love them both to pieces and know that the extra time spent will only have good results.

Having said all that....Holy Crap am I tired.

Thursday next week Ryan and I get to send Rawley off to school and Everett off to grandma`s day care, then hit the road. We will be heading to Winnipeg to check out some liquidation stores because i still have nothing the wear to the wedding. By 4pm we will be at the airport and 5pm up in the air.

I get goosebumps just thinking about this. Thursday we get to see my little niece (nephew will probably be asleep), we get to watch canucks game in my brothers totally awesome basement while visiting with my dad, brother, and sister-in-law.

Friday we get to see my grandparents, stop in at both our old work places and have a late dinner with our friend Lindsay. And our weekend only gets better from there. Saturday is the wedding, Sunday is dinner with all family. The Monday is our free day. Ryan & I will have an amazing date day of doing anything we want all day.

1 comments:

Shirley said...

Have a perfectly wonderful time!!!

 

avandia lawsuit