Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall Is Just Around The Corner

Thank Goodness. I am so over summer. Actually I was over summer by the end of June. It has been hot here this summer. So the cooler weather will be nice. We have had cooler nights but it was still above 30 during the day all this week. Ryan is out Golfing with his dad today. They are in the father-son tournament. This means the boys and I are on our own.

There is a car show and kids carnival in the park today so as soon as Everett is up from his nap we are going to check it out.



Check out this cute little gnome.


We were at ryan's parents trailer last weekend and there was a huge rain storm. After the rain let up Everett took off exploring the puddles. He splashed in puddles for nearly 30 minutes. Every time he went through he left out roar of laughter. He even did a few face plants but that didn't seem to bother his. He is definitely all boy.
Ryan and I decided we needed a new couch since ours was nasty and full of mouse poop. We gt a great deal form the furniture store where i work and i am in love with my new sectional. It is so comfy. Rawley was excited to play wii on the new sofa. Everett was extremely ticked off at first because it is higher than our old and and at first he was unable to get up on it himself. He has since figured out if he goes to a corner he can make his way on. He now loves to run all over it.

Everett and his box. He really does not need fancy toys at all. A $3 bag of tennis balls and a box is all he played with on Friday.


Peek-a-Boo




I have been working a lot lately and Rawley is feeling it. He misses hanging out with me. We used to spend lots of time alone together when Ryan was working but now Ryan is always around so I guess I can understand why he misses me. Yesterday Rawley and i went on a date. We started with a bowling. Rawley is singed up for kids bowl free.com so he bowls free all summer and now till Sept.30th. It ended up being glow bowl yesterday when we went so it was a lot of fun. We followed bowling with shoe shopping for Rawley. He didn't' get new shoes for the start of school, but then when his fell apart the other day I had no choice. To end the date we went for dinner at Boston Pizza. Rawley chose this place because we used to eat there quite frequently in BC but we never go anymore. He really enjoyed himself and it was nice to spend time together. I will try to post the few picture I got of our date tomorrow.


Off to write the grocery list before Everett wakes up.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit