Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Job

I have been looking for a part time job since Christmas. I put out 2 resumes and didn't here anything. While we were out for drinks on my birthday a friend of a friend told me they were hiring at work. The next day I dropped off my resume and was pretty much hired on the spot. I am now working part-time at a local furniture store. I work in the office and am really enjoying it. I am loving being around adults again. It is a wonderful break from my kids but I have to admit I miss them while I am at work.

The job entails a lot and sometimes it is frustrating, but they say I am doing great and they are really happy with me. I can't tell you how good it feel to be appreciated. Right now I am training so I am working about 4 days a week. This has been a hard adjustment for me specially since Ryan is away this week. Trying to get the kids ready for morning program, school, day care and me ready for work it a big job. Props to moms and dads who do this everyday. Once the training is done I will only be working 2 or 3 days a week and shorter shifts so that will be nice. A break to get out of the house and earn some extra money but not too much to exhaust me.

Everett is really enjoying Grandma's daycare. He gets to spend time with grandma and there are all these kids that love to play with him and keep him entertained. Everett is such a sociable little fella so this is great for him.

Anyway, i have to go get some house work done. I have been neglectful of my house duties a little with trying to get back into a work schedule.

Here are some cute pictures of Everett.
Eating Blueberries for the first time and loving them!

Just being cute!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

Well! Tammy, that is great!!! I am very happy for you. I can only imagine the hurry,scurry in the mornings though. As you say, it will get better. I expect that Grandma is enjoying having a Grand-baby of her own in her Day Care for the first time eve!!!
Hugs! Auntie "S"

 

avandia lawsuit