Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's New

Lots of things are new.

EVERETT IS 9 MONTHS OLD TODAY. I would love to say it went by too fast and I miss those days but... Everett is finally a happy, content, easy to please baby. So I will say I love to look back at the hundreds of pictures I took of this adorable boy but I do not wish for those days back. I will post his new pictures tomorrow because I am not at home right now.

Yesterday we replaced our TV stand with a new (used) entertainment unit. Because Everett is almost crawling and we have noticed he liked to get into EVERYTHING..we needed to get our TV and other electronics up and out of his reach. We found a great second hand one on e-brandon, which is kind of like our own little CraigsList. That was our big exciting thing for the weekend, taking apart, cleaning and reassembling all our electronics. Man they were dusty.

Everett is loving almost all people food. There is not much that he will turn his nose up at. On the weekend we were at Ryan's parents house to celebrate his sister's birthday. Pat has made amazing lasagna and Everett thoroughly enjoyed it. We just cut it up and put it on his tray and he fed himself. He was a total mess afterwords but happy. Once he was done eating and cleaned up i had him sitting in front of me on the table where he lunged forward and got a fist full of Rawley's icecream. And after all that wonderful people food he had a great sleep. One got up once to eat then slept till 7:25. Good Boy.

I wish I could say last night was just as well but unfortunately it was not. He was up 5 times and after the fourth I was so tired that I made Ryan get up with him the fifth. I have a funny feeling that the Wendy's fries did not settle too well in his tummy. He only had about 4 but that seems to be what upset him. I suppose 9 months is too early for fast food even if mommy does suck all the salt off first.

I am enjoying my new job. I work with some really great people and the time out of the house conversing with adults is really nice. I am losing some of my pay because it is over what EI will allow me to make while on mat leave but I still think it is worth it.

I am looking so forward to going home to BC next month. We have made some concrete plans and then also have some down time to just relax. We are planning a whole day in Vancouver which I am so happy about. Rawley is going to have so much fun and I will get to see the ocean again. I miss the ocean. We are using our air miles to spend one night in a hotel and other than that we will be sleeping at my dad's and my grandparents house.

Will post pictures tomorrow.

Good Bye

1 comments:

Shirley said...

I love hearing that Everett is now a Happy content little boy. SO nice for all concerned...especially him!

 

avandia lawsuit