Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What Have I Done Today?

Too Much!

I managed to get a good sleep last night. "Thank you Everett". He did a 5 hour sleep followed by a 3 hour sleep.

Once we got up I started packing right away. Everett slept while I did Rawley's room then he helped me pack & clean the bathroom.

I got 9 boxes packed today and everything taken off Rawley's wall. The cupboards in my bathroom have been emptied and cleaned. Then I made up all Everett's bottles for today. I actually cooked lunch; noodles for Rawley and eggs for me. Then we went and got the mail, walked part way around Mill Lake and then Everett and I sat in the shade while Rawley played at the park. Everett got nice and comfy under the tree and had a little nap.

Once we got home I was able to watch ER while I fed Everett. Then Ryan and I made dinner. Ryan did dishes tonight while I did the laundry.

We have been trying very hard to keep Everett up in the early evening so that he will sleep at night. His awake time is 9-midnight right now and that is a little bit late for me. So, tonight we gave him a bath to keep him awake a little bit. His new bathtub works much better in the bathroom sink than in the kitchen sink and Everett seems to like it more too.

Our bedroom is not very livable right now. Between my stuff, Ryan's stuff, Everett's stuff and the mountain of boxes we can barely move in there. I have to say though, looking at the boxes gives me a feeling of accomplishment. I am on box #62 now.


Time to relax on the couch now and hope that Everett has an early night.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit