Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Holloween?

Tomorrow night is Halloween at Grandma's camp ground. We had a hard time figuring out what Rawley would be. It kind of snuck up on me and no one has their Halloween stuff out yet. Rawley wanted to be someone from Mario Brothers. He would have rather been one of the mushroom guys but I was not sure how I would do that.
I decided that Mario was doable.
We went to a few different second hand stores for the clothes. I made the hat and painted buttons for the yellow buttons.
Rawley tried it on today to make sure he looked like Mario.
He seemed happy with the results.
Tomorrow morning Grandma will pick him up and take him to the trailer and then he will go trick-or-treating tomorrow night.


I think he looks great.

1 comments:

Knitting4fun said...

I think he looks great too! Looking forward to spending time just Rawley and me.

 

avandia lawsuit