Friday, August 13, 2010

The Truth

I love to post cute pictures of Everett and blog about his milestones. I truly do love him and think he is the cutest baby in the world. He is starting to coo and makes real baby noises. I can almost make him smile anytime I try. He is following sounds with his eyes. All these little things are so wonderful to watch.
I feel so blessed to have this wonderful beautiful cuddly little man in my life.
However, the pictures that I post on my blog and facebook of him do not really accurately depict our typical day. Or at least the larger portion of our day.

So I took these pictures to give you an idea of what my day really looks like.

I still think he is the cutest baby in the world.

1 comments:

Leah Schouten said...

He is so cute, even when he cries! Thanks for posting.

 

avandia lawsuit