Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Made With Love

Everett has received a lot of homemade gifts. Now don't get me wrong I love all his gifts. Two of my favorite being a jumper from Old Navy and a Sweater from Baby Gap......but there is something special about gifts that people make.

This is a blanket that Grandma Pat knitted. Rawley has a matching but larger one. They are so soft and wonderful.

Auntie Crystal made this quilt. It is the first one she ever made. It will be Everett's crib bedding...when he gets a crib.

This was supposed to be Everett's coming home outfit, but when he arrived 5 weeks early he was 1/2 the size of it. I think it will fit him now. He may just wear it Friday night if we go to camp fire and the camp ground. Grandma Pat also made this.
This sweater was made by Auntie Evie. It is also really soft and should fit him by winter.
This Burrito blanket was sewn by Ryan's Sister's boyfriend's mom, Helen. I love it so much. I am going to buy some more material and she is going to make us another one.
Everett thought he should model it for you so that you get the idea.

And this brings me to what I think is my all time favorite piece so far. This was also made by Helen who is an amazing quilter and has been teaching Crystal. This play mat rocks because the tags are sewn in so that you can attach toys. Everett thinks it is cool, he has already made friends with the little doggy on it.
Thank you to everyone that made us gifts. Hope I didn't leave any out.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit