Monday, November 23, 2009

Pregnancy So Far

pregnancy cartoon

We are at 9 weeks and 1 day along. I feel so blessed to be pregnant and (what professionals call) 'Healhty'. Since no one can stop me though I am going to write about how I really feel.

My body used my first pregnancy to trick me into doing it again I swear. This time has already been completely different from my first. Last time I had pretty much no symptoms at all. I was happy, healthy, thin and able to do anything. I wore my own jeans until I was 5 and a half months pregnant. I never once got sick I never had any pain. The one and only symptom I had was later in pregnancy I got a lot of leg cramps.

I read the books; I knew that every pragnancy was different... yet I still somehow thought that I would be just as lucky this time. I dunno like I thought I was a pro at this or something.

Let me tell you what. I am not. I feel aweful....like everyday....what is up with that?

I have the wost gastritis in the world.
My pants are already too tight.
My bra size has increased to some stupid size you can't even find in a regular store.
I am so tired.
I have headaches all the time.
I have already had a cold.
I can't sleep at night nor can I lie on my tummy. (did I mention I was only 9 weeks along)
Everything I eat upsets my tummy.
I actually have static butt pain, which I read about but was like.. 'Pfft Yeah Right.'
I am constently too hot or cold.
and at age 26 Fiber has become my best friend.

The worst part is that I have to get up every morning and act like I am fine because I have not told my boss yet. (I am so not looking forward to that converstaion) Oh yeah that and coming home from work, tired , exhausted, frustrated and stressed and watching Ryan enjoy a few beers. Waahhhh. I want one too.

Now, I do fully realize that in the end it as all going to be worth it. I love the idea of carrying around my little babe for the next 31 weeks and then finally meeting him/her. I am over the moon about being pregnant. But seriously pregnancy give me a break.

Thanks for listening. In the daily routine of walking around acting happy and healthy and normal it is nice to vent to my few blog peeps.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit