Saturday, June 26, 2010

How Are We Doing?

We are surviving. Everett still has very bad gas and we use a combination of gripe water, Ovol, and Pro biotic drops to manage it. Some days are better than others.

I decided that me not eating dairy was not making a difference so I had a huge milkshake the other night.... Needless to say I think I was wrong because Everett was up most the night and half the next day screaming with gas pains. I felt awful. I am staying away from Dairy now!

Rawley is doing really well. He is still very much in love with his little brother. He only has two days left of school and the last month has gone well. He has been spending time in the grade 3 class learning about Canada and reading chapter books. He has had less detentions and he got the Expert Scientist Student of the Month Award. Yay Rawley.

We have come to the conclusion that we are definitely moving on August 1st to Manitoba. We booked our truck and have started packing. The packing is unfortunately going very slow as I have little spare time.

The biggest and best news is that Ryan's mom arrived today. I am so happy to have her company and her help. It is very nice to have someone to pass Everett off to after feeding so I can get up and do something. It is also nice to have someone else try to rock and pat the gas out of him. I am so so grateful she is here. Dad shows up on the 1st and then we will have a full house.

Here are some recent photos of my cute little man.

1 comments:

rachel joy said...

wow, I didn't realize this was the manitoba move coming up. what a lot going on for you this summer!

 

avandia lawsuit