Friday, June 18, 2010

What Can You Get For....

$150.00?

A baby swing
A crib
2 tanks of gas for a moving truck
11 packs of diapers @ $12.99
6 months worth of wipes
4 dinners our with the family
Groceries for a week
New shoes for all of us
Clothes that fit me...........

OR

My car back.

My car got towed again last night and I am so mad at myself I want to scream and cry. We are only allowed to park one car outside after midnight and Ryan's car has the decal. I park out there during the day because it is faster, more convenient and the parking garage is too dark to see what I am doing. So yesterday I parked out there because we were going to go eat out last night. Our dishwasher was being replaced and the kitchen is not big enough to have us cooking or cleaning in there while he works. We hoped to let him in first before we left or find out he was coming later and be back before he got here. Problem was we didn't hear from him and we got hungry so we ordered food in instead.....then I forgot my car was still parked outside.

I hate the rules here. I figure if we live here and there is a spot available we should be allowed to park anywhere. Or at least get a warning or a discounted tow rate. I mean they have all our vehicle information....They can see that I am a resident.....

I am not sure if I am more mad at the stupid rules that I forgot to follow or at myself for forgetting my car was outside.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit