Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Official

Good Bye BC plates, Hello Manitoba Plates.

On Wednesday I went and got my Manitoba drivers licence and my Manitoba insurance. My Beautiful British Columbia plates are in the mail to ICBC Cancellations. I was kind of hoping I could keep them, but I cannot cancel my insurance without sending them back and I thought $150/month was a little steep just to hang on to my plates.

Good Bye '628-Love Cute Puppies'. Hello 'Feel Tired Always-111'
That is a lame way to remember. Anyone got anything better for 'FTA'?

2 comments:

Knitting4fun said...

For the Adventures!
Ford the Adventures!(lame hahahah)
Feed the Animals
Feel the A..... (not sure what the A could be)

Kendra said...

I like the feel tired always...kinda suits right now..lol :)

 

avandia lawsuit