Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Keeping Promises.

Rawley has become a huge fan of golf. We usually just take him to the driving range, but earlier this summer Gary & Ryan took him golfing and he loved it. Rawley has wanted to go again for a while so we promised that before the summer was over we would take him.

It was a really nice afternoon. Rawley has not gotten a whole lot of attention lately with Everett being early, sick, home, fussy... All the energy and attention seems to go to the baby so this was a special day for Rawley and us.

We played 9 holes and Rawley did pretty good. Par on the course is 30. Ryan got 38, I got 55 and Rawley got 68. I think that is pretty good for a small guy that has only golfed twice before. We rented clubs for him. He got a driver, an iron and a putter.

By the 8th whole we could tell that he was starting to get tired but over all he was so positive and patient with himself. It was really enjoyable. Not to mention we had about the best weather ever to golf in. It was sunny and about 20 degrees with a nice breeze.



Rawley liked to wash his ball a lot.


I just love this picture. He looks so professional and stylish in it.

After golf we went and had pizza and ice-cream. I think all in all it was a great afternoon.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's so awesome! He probably loved getting to do that with you guys. I used to go along with my Dad and brother sometimes when I was younger, and I was always the official ball washer! haha! :)

I love reading your blog, Tammy! I sure miss talking to you everyday and complaining about our jobs to each other...see you in May! Only 7 months away! xoxo

 

avandia lawsuit