Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Concert

Rawley's Christmas concert was last night and it actually made me cry it was so good.

Rawley is in the choir so he sang with his class and the choir. He is such a little cutie and he sang so well. Made my heart melt. They sang 'My Grown up Christmas List' by Kelly Clarkson (I think) and it was so emotional. First off it is a great song that I had never heard before plus the choir sang it so well.

I have 4 videos to upload for those (like Grandma) who would like to see it. However, I forgot the USB cord at home today so can't do it right now. I will do it for you tomorrow.

There is a little girl (I'm call her Kim) that is in Rawley's school and she is in a wheel chair. Kim used to be in Rawley's class, last year I think. She can't talk, walk or really even move her arms. She is adorable though and when the kids start singing she gets a huge grin on her face and moves her arms (as much as she can) to the music. It is so touching to see how she can find joy in her school mates singing. The other girl that was standing beside Kim kept turning towards her and singing to her and I just started to cry. Pregnancy emotions maybe, but I just can't help but love how the other children love and care for her and how much she enjoys them.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Awww, his concert sounds so heartwarming! There is a disabled boy in Owyn's daycare and it's very similar how they all look after him. Yesterday Owyn held his bottle for him because he can't. So sweet how innocent & caring young ones are :)

If you like that song, you should listen to Michael Buble's version, it's really good!

 

avandia lawsuit