Monday, December 14, 2009

Road Trip

Rawley and I went on a little road trip yesterday to visitour friend, Bonnie, in Bellvue WA.

It was an interesting trip. Our morning started out late after a rough night then the border guard didn't want to even let us cross the border. He was not so pleasant. I had choice words for him but I will keep them to myself.

Before leaving I checked the weather in Bellvue, Bellingham and Abbotsford. It was suppose to be mainly sunny and plus 2 degrees. There was no snow in the forecast.
Well they were wrong.
By the time we got to bellingham it was snowing heavily. Americans (no offense) do not drive well in the snow. The pass between Bellingham and Skagit was a little icy and we saw a few car accidents. 10 to be exact. Yes, 10 accidents in a 25 minute stretch of highway. what?

We got to Bellvue around 1pm and had a wonderful afternoon visiting with Jovana & Bonnie. Bonnie is my friends with MS (from previous posts). I do not get down to the states often enough to see her so when we get to go it is extra special. Jovana has 3 boys and one is the same age as Rawley so they always have fun playing when they get to see each other.

Thank you for a wonderful day ladies. It really does mean a lot to me to just sit and be able to talk about life, struggles, children..... Love you both!

A few pictures of the accidents we saw. Only a couple seemed serious at all, they were mostly just fender benders.





0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit