Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No Focus

I am not really sure what to write about today. I have a million things zooming around in my brain but nothing that I can make sense of in writing. I'll give it a shot anyway.

I am huge for 3 months pregnant. HUGE. I can no longer where my jeans. I did splurge on a comfy pair of maternity pants that can be worn to work and for dress up. I have taken a few pictures but still am not sure if I will post them or not. I appears more of a beer gut than baby belly in the pictures. :)

I have been able to spend some more one on one time with Rawley lately and realize how much I miss it. We get so busy in our day to day life that we forget about finding that special time with each other. It is definitely something I will be trying to do more. For Rawley & I and for Ryan & I.

~ We got to go sledding together the other night ~


School is stressing me out lately. I waited way to long to get my butt in gear and now I am running out of time to finish my course. I am currently doing Curriculum Planning. This is a hard course for me because I am not that creative. I have planned a few different activities; however, I am not sure on my marks as I have not gotten most of them back. Now my next assignment is to find a group of children to do one of my activities with and then evaluate how it went, what I should change, what went well, whether the children learned anything..... The only problem is I don't have a huge group of 3 year olds hanging around my house. I have been told I could do the assignment with some of my friends if I have to... So... If any of you are free on the same night and want to come over to my house to learn about shapes and do a fun shape search around my house..... let me know. Thanks!

Our Christmas shopping is done except for my dad. I ordered him a shirt from Sears online and was told it would be in this week. Now they are saying it may not be in until the 23rd if at all before Christmas. I am bummed because it was his fav kind of shirt and it was on sale. Shhh. ;) So now he may get a picture of a shirt for Christmas day. I guess I will have to buy him a bottle of Southern Comfort to drown his sorrows in as well. :)

I cannot believe Christmas is only 9 days away. Where does the time go. I remember when I was little and my parents used to say, "time goes by so fast", "it feels like it was just Christmas"... I never thought they were ever right. I mean when we were little time moved so slowly it felt like Christmas would never come. Now I turn around twice and hear it is.

I am looking forward to some extended weekends coming up. Next week we are only open for 3.5 days and one of the days we will be closing for a Christmas party lunch type deal. Then the following week we are only open for 2.5 days. The rest of the days I get to sit at home and relax while getting paid.

Anyway it is time to go find my afternoon caffeine before I fall asleep at the desk.

~ pregnant belly pictures ~



(please excuse the toothpaste on the mirror)














0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit