Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Little Bit of Our Christmas

I didn't really take too many pictures this year. Which is odd for me because I usually take too many pictures of everything. Rawley got a digital camera for Christmas so I will snag some of his later.

Our Christmas was low key this year. The last 3 years we have spent with Ryan's family and had a big do. This year they stayed in Manitoba and we stayed in BC.

We spent Christmas eve with my dad. We had dinner at Boston Pizza and then went to church with him. Dustin joined us afterwords for the traditional Christmas Eve drink and to watch The Christmas Carol.


~ The Boys all cozy watching The Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens~




Christmas morning we opened gifts with my dad at his house. Rawley got so spoiled. Dad went off to do his Christmas routine and we went home to play with Rawley's toys.



~ setting up The Nerf Vulcan EBF - 25, Fully Automatic Toy Dart Gun~


~ Shooting 3 darts per second is pretty fun~

This wonderful Nerf Gun monstrosity was from Rawley's Auntie Crystal and her boyfriend Al. Apparently Al picked out the toy; too bad he lives so far us or he could come play. Rawley also got another Nerf gun from Santa and 100 spare darts in case we lose some. He got a digital camera from us and Marbles Works from his Grandma & Grandpa. It has been great having Rawley totally entertained for days.

The rest of Christmas day was relaxing. Rawley played with his toys and I cooked. I wore my pjs all day long and did not even put on makeup. It was great. I was preparing food for our Boxing Day open house and my Grandma & Grandpa's house.

On boxing day all my relatives on my dad's side of the family get together at my grandparents house to eat, visit and exchange gifts. It was great this year because almost everyone was there. Rawley brought his Nerf Machine Gun and everyone got their turn in the back yard. The kids had a blast.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit