Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

I don't have pictures of all the snow to show you but I can tell you...there is a lot. It has been between -12 and -19 without the windchill for the past few days. It really doesn't seem that bad out if the wind is not blowing. When the wind is blowing and it 'feels like -26' it is almost unbearable outside. Rawley had parent teacher interviews last Friday and we were all bundled up and ready to walk the block and a half to the school. However,, once we actually stepped outside I changed my mind. When the wind hits your face it is like a slap and then you can't breath. Welcome to Manitoba I guess.

Rawley has been playing out in the snow everyday. Sometime for almost 3 hours before coming in. I guess his new jacket is very warm.

Here are some of the deer that we see every time we pass this field. They are still out there now with all the snow digging through to find food underneath.


Everett and I were trying to make super for family games night last week. I think Everett ended up being more of a pain than a help. He can reach so far in his Bumbo chair and turns himself around in it. He got into everything on the counter.

Gnawing on cold carrots feels good on his gums.

This was moments before he knocked the entire spice rack over and made a huge mess.

Everett has been having some of the worst nights ever. I am not sure if the new medicine is not working and actually making things worse or if it IS working and this is the start of fixing the problem. I can tell you that I will be calling the doctor back today to find out how long the meds should take to work because the screaming through the night has got to stop. At 4 am this morning he was up and I tried everything to sooth him and nothing worked, by 4:30 I was in tears and had to go get Ryan to help me. I just can't stand to see him in so much pain and be able to do nothing for him.
I have a few ideas of what else might be bothering him so next time we see the doctor I am going to be very firm that I want testing done to rule out a few things. I have said that before and always backed down when the doctor says that he knows what it is....but I Am not going to back down this time.. This has got to come to an end.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit