Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Last week while Ryan was working 2 jobs I did almost anything to keep my sanity. Lucky for me all 6 days were sunny are warm. Everett is generally happier when we are outside so we had many walks. Shoppers Drug Mart is only about 11 blocks away and that is where our mail box is so we would walk there. Everett does not usually fall asleep while we our out on our walks so it is nice when we get home he is usually tired enough to have a nap. This day was a little more chilly than others so Everett opted for his snowsuit.
Thursday we went to watch Rawley curl. This was the first day they actually played games with their teams. Rawley was so excited. Everett on the other hand not so excited. I do think he makes a pretty cute centre piece though.
The weather here has been amazing. Everyone is so shocked we dont' have snow yet. I think Manitoba is just being nice to us newcomers and easing us into Winter. The skies have been blue as far as you can see and it has been fairly warm.

I have to admit Everett does not look the cutest in this picture, it is more just to show he has hair. His hair lays very flat and he still looks baldish. When I comb his hair up after his bath he actually has quite long hair it is just very fine. Poor tired baby, mommy is being so mean taking pictures of you.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit