Sunday, November 14, 2010

It has Arrived

The snow found us the other day. Last Wednesday night; we went to bed with a green yard and woke up to a very white world. There was only about 2 inches but that was enough to get Rawley excited. He was up at 7 and outside playing by 8:15. It was remembrance day so he was excited that he had all day to play in the snow.
I didn't let him go find any friends until 9 because I didn't want him to wake anyone up on their day off. So, he just played in front of our house.
He had so much fun outside that I didn't see him till 1pm. He came home for soup and went back outside to play.
Along with winter, snow and cold winds comes illness I suppose. Everett has an ear infection which requires antibiotics, then I got strep throat which also requires antibiotics. Of course this all had to happen within 2 weeks of my benefits running out with work. Then there was Ryan who tried to cut off his finger. Luckily he only lost about an inch long chunk off the side. It got infected and he needed antibiotics. And then just for good measure I decided to put Everett's Amoxicillin in the freezer instead of the fridge thus rendering it useless and I had to go buy new stuff for him.
Sometimes I wonder where my brain is. I lose my keys almost everyday even though I have a hook to hang them on everytime I come in the house. I have managed to lock myself out of my own house twice already. Both times leaving me with a hungry baby and no bottles or formula. The first time I was able to drive to the store and get him stuff and feed him at Grandma's. The last time I had to call Ryan to rescue us because I didn't even have the keys to my car. I do stuff like put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard. How long are you allowed to blame all this on mommy brain?

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit