Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween at Our House

I saw one of these skeletons at another house just off our street so I decided to copy it. It was a lot of fun but because I have very little free time it took almost 4 days to do.
Rawley was a robot for Halloween. Ryan took him trick-or-treating, but from what I hear he got a lot of compliments on it. I always feel so good when we make his costumes as opposed to buying them. Last year I had zero energy and I bought him a Ninja outfit and I just did not get the same satisfaction. I feel we may never out do the Astronaut costume but it is still fun.


Our pumpkins
Rawley got a good haul. He will never eat it all. We still have last year Halloween candy that i need to throw out. Everett was a wee bit jealous I think. He kept trying to nab the chips.

Everett did not come home empty handed though. He got a new burrito blanket, A bib, a tag blanket and a receiving blanket. All mad with love from Grandma. This is him loving his new fleecy burrito blanket.
He was festive and wore his Halloween jammies. "Mommy's little Mummy"

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit