Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Rawley

Born @ 6:27am on Saturday May 11th.
7lbs 9oz
19 inches long
Rawley Micheal


Age 1

Age 2

Age 3

Age 4

Age 5

Age 6

Age 7

And today my little baby boy turns 8. I can't believe it. Where did the time go?
For dinner we are having Papa, Uncle Dustin, Auntie Merry & Owyn over. Rawley has picked breakfast for dinner. So, we are having waffles, cheese scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage and home made hashbrowns. To accompany that we are having Green Kool-Aid followed by Ice -cream cake. Sounds pretty good to me. Guess I should start getting ready.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAWLEY! I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I loved seeing all the younger pics of Rawley!! What a cutie. Hope you all have a great evening!
xoxo

Knitting4fun said...

I love the pictures too! Enjoy your dinner Rawley!

DAve and JAnie said...

Rawley is just such a handsome, charming kid! I can't believe how the time has passed either!
His little baby picture is so cute, and those curls in the toddler years! Man a cutie (but don't tell him I said so, I know he doesn't like being "cute").
hope the night went smoothly!
Janie

 

avandia lawsuit