Sunday, May 30, 2010

Too Busy

I keep meaning to post but I have just been too busy. My day goes like this


12am: wake up to pump,
12:45: back to bed
3am: wake up to pump
3:45: back to bed
6am: wake up to pump then start the day. Get Rawley up for school. Take him to my dad's or the sitters for 7:30.
8:45: be at hospital, Change diaper, take temperature, feed via breast, bottle or tube depending on how alert and ready Everett is. Then pump.
9:15ish: Come home and eat
11:30: Head back to hospital to do it all again
2pm: pick up Rawley if I do not have someone to watch him after school
2:45: back to hospital
4:15ish head home for dinner, laundry, time with Rawley
5:45: back to hospital
7:15: back home
7:45: back to hospital for weigh in, bath and the rest.
10:15ish: home for the night
Then I start all over again at midnight.

I am so tired.

Everett has been doing awesome. He is growing stronger everyday. A couple days ago he was taken off extra Oxygen and has been doing really good. Yesterday he finished off his last antibiotics for the pneumonia and then finally got his IV removed. It is so nice to see his arm free from the needle and all the tape. Today He got to give him his first bath. It was so much fun. Ryan held him, I bathed him and Rawley video taped it all. The video may make some people seas sick, but it is so special that he was there to tape it for us.

Everett has had a lot less rapid breathing which is so amazing. we are so proud of all his little accomplishments. Tomorrow he should be moved out of his incubator and into a big boy bed. Then we will get to start dressing him in real clothes. Although I do love his naked little body, it will be nice to see him in his cute little preemie outfits.

So that is the little update i have and now here are a few new pictures.


1 comments:

rachel joy said...

what a tiring journey, Tammy. But I'm sure that sweet little peanut face makes it all worth it. I love the second last pic of you and Everett. What a doll he is!

 

avandia lawsuit