Saturday, May 22, 2010

Little To No Progess

This day has gone on forever. I have made little to no progress all day. Everything we have tried has not worked. Nudge's head is no where near ready to make an entrance.
Ho Hum
Oh and this: They turned my epidural off last night when contractions stopped but promised as soon as they started again it would get turned back on. However, the message was not properly given to the morning crew which meant 3 hours of ridiculously hard labour before anyone did anything. The doctor was not pleased with them when he came back and i was crying.
I am done with this now. I just want him out.

Doctor should be here in a few minutes to check me again. If there is still no progress we move on to plan....C..or D....I am not sure anymore.

Will update tomorrow.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit