Monday, May 17, 2010

What Have We Been Up To?

This weekend was a busy one. Saturday Ryan and I had prenatal class all day long. Then we watched our Nephew for an hour before heading out to a fundraiser. Rawley's behaviour was unbelievably good while we were out. He is really into reading my old Garfield comic books so he brought one to the burger & Beer fundraiser and sat nice all night. When things were exciting and fun he participated with great manners and then when it got boring he sat at the table and read quietly. I was amazing to take him out for a late night and have him be on his best behaviour all night.

Sunday, we took Rawley and his friend from school out for lunch to celebrate Rawley's birthday. Rawley picked Whitespot. We went there and each boy ordered a pirate pack and sat nicely and coloured. Afterwords Ryan took them to see Iron Man 2 while I went grocery shopping. The idea of paying to see a movie i didn't want to see and then sitting for over 2 hours watching it did not appeal to me at all. I managed to get all the shopping done, ran into a friend at the store and chatted then went for a small Iced Capp. It was very relaxing. The only thing I struggle with when shopping alone is always leaving my cart unattended to do pee. I am always afraid they will start putting my food back.

Rawley also got his hair cut yesterday, I usually do it from home but after i do it 3 or 4 times we really need to have a professional touch it up and get all the lines straight again. Besides, Great Clips gives him a sucker afterwords and I don't.

~Rawley nice short do for the hot weather~
Before Rawley went to bed and Ryan went to hockey the boys sat and played a couple games of Chess. Rawley is actually getting really good at it. I am very impressed. He likes to think through all the plays before making a move. Sometimes he misses things or forgets but for the most part he is doing well.
At 8 Rawley went to bed, 8:30 Ryan went to hockey and by 9:15 I was in bed. AHHHH!

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit