Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Day in The Life

I do not know how so much can happen in a day for me and it is only 10:40. The morning started out way too early. Rawley woke up at 5:20 and did not lay quietly on the couch until 6 like he was asked to do.
During our morning routine Rawley also decided that he would get his lunch out of the microwave by climbing up onto the counter. Even though he has a stool and there are 4 kitchen chairs to use to reach that high. The result: a hole in my kitchen floor. When he pulled on the door of the microwave the microwave tipped forward and he fell off the counter thus throwing all my casserole dishes stored on top to the floor with a smash. (Sorry to the people that live below us) The casserole made it out without a mark however left a giant cut, dent AND bubble in the linoleum. :( Rawley is so lucky because the microwave almost fell off the counter and on top of him.
Maybe NOW he will understand why we tell him he may not climb on the counter and MUST use a stool or chair to reach up high. Maybe!

At least today is January 7th. Ultrasound day! Yay.
I drank my 4 8oz glasses of water starting at 7:25 but that is also when we left the house and left the only bathroom available to me. I took 16oz with me in the car to finish closer to 8 (when I had to be done by). By the time I dropped Rawley of at daycare and picked Ryan up at work I had to pee so bad I had back pain. I didn't even know that was possible. I gave in at 8:10 and peed at McDonalds before eating my hashbrown and finishing my last 8oz of water. We arrived way early to the appointment and I asked for permission to pee again. She let me fill 1/2 a paper cup. Yes!
They were very efficient there and got me in right away.
Great news: There is only one baby in there.
It has a great heartbeat.
It has two legs and two arms
It is the prefect size for my due date. :)
After she did her initial exam I got to pee out another whole paper cup and then Ryan was allowed to come it and we got to watch the baby flip, kick A LOT, twist , turn, wave and eat it's hand. Pretty magical stuff.


~Upside Down with feet in air~


~Laying Face down~

~Hand in mouth~

~sitting up waving~



So the crazy early morning, the near ER visit with Rawley, the whole/bump/cut in the floor was all worth it. I would take all that again if by 9 am I could watch my precious little baby do flip flops on a monitor.

Cloud nine; that is where I am!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I have goosebumps from reading this post! How very, very wonderful. Congrats Mama :)

rachel joy said...

ah, so glad to hear it went so well. Except for the limited peeing thing, that's not fun!

Addicted to Knitting said...

Poor Rawley, but it could of been lots worse.

All the baby news left Dad and I much relieved and VERY happy and excited. Seeing the pictures just made this all so much more real. There is a baby in there and that baby is our grandchild #2!!!!!

 

avandia lawsuit