Monday, January 18, 2010

What to Talk About?

I have got no direct train of thought today. I am not saying that it is unusual, I am just saying.

I am still having incredible headaches and am running out of ideas of what to do about it.
I bought an Obus Form pillow that is suppose to help you keep good posture at night and relieve neck pain and headaches. I like the pillow but have not noticed any difference. A few of my friends suggested that I use Peppermint cream or oil. After trying several stores we finally found some at a health food store. The problem is that pregnant women should not use it. I will be calling my doctors office today to find out why and if my midwife thinks I can try it. I have another chiropractor appointment today so maybe another adjustment will help.

Regardless, we still managed to have a good weekend. Friday night was a quiet night at home. Saturday we headed into Vancouver to pick up the boys Olympic tickets from Robson square. On the way to stopped to look at some maternity pants that I found on Craigslist. She had 16 pairs of pants from high end stores for $110. I was stoked until I tried them on. She had them all hemmed and every pair was about 1" too short (or more). They were all so nice it was hard to walk away. Guess I will have to keep looking. Ryan and I hung out on the couch and watched the Canucks game that night. It was nice to see them emerge out fof their slump.

Sunday we slept in and missed church. Not that I have been over eager to go lately anyway. We (I) have not enjoyed our church much in the past year. So much has changed and it is kinda weird now. I don't usually enjoy it, but go because I feel guilty for not going. We went out for breakfast and grocery shopping instead. Sunday afternoon Rawley had a friend over to play for a couple hours. It is always nice when he has someone else to play with and talk to, it gives us a break. We spent last night on the couch watching Dirty Jobs and Mythbusters. Rawley loved Mythbusters last night. It was about rockets and blowing up cars. It can't get much cooler than that!

All in all we were fairly boring all weekend and have no pictures to prove it. :)

Maybe our week will be more exciting.

Baby News:
Baby is still kicking and poking me often enough that I know all is well. Soon Ryan will be able to feel it from the outside which will be nice. He feels left out right now.
I have kind of hit a platue with growing for right now. I exploded very early and looked quite pregnant from 12 weeks on, but now at 17 I have kinda halted the expanding. It is nice for now.
Some of the names Rawley highlighted in the Baby Name Book:
Esmeralda
Asplendida
Essy
Emmylou
Halley
Hailey
Hail
He seemed to really like the "e" and "h" names. Maybe it was too soon to hand him a highlighter.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit