Friday, January 8, 2010

Reba!!!!

I won again!

This time we get to go see Reba!!! Right here in Abbotsford. I am so excited.

Reba tickets went on sale over a month ago and I looked to see what they were worth and good seats were too much. I couldn't spent the money. I really wanted to but with baby coming and a lot of stuff to buy I just couldn't.

All this month country 107.1 is giving away floor seats to her concert. They give you the Reba song of the day at 8:10 am and then Curtis Pope (dj) plays it some time between 12 and 6. Once the song is over you have to be the 7th caller through to win tickets. Today I WAS THE 7th CALLER. For those of you who hate country music I guess it is no big deal. Not only do I Love Country music I love Reba. I love her songs old and new, I love her show, I love when she emcees award shows. She is awesome!! And now i get to go see her!!!

Also, everyone that wins floor seats this month will be entered to get an upgrade to front row seats. I will keep my fingers crossed. But front row or not I am going to get to see Reba!!

Oh yeah and other news.
The boys are going to the Olympics. This is also something we have thought about for along time. Rawley really wants to go and he so has his heart set on seeing any event that he can. We have talked about it a lot and knowing money was tight we thought we should not. However, I have had a change of heart. Rawley may never get this chance again in his life. All he talks about is the Olympics. So, last night we broke down and ordered 2 tickets to the women's qualifying rounds of curling for Saturday Feb.13th . This was the only weekend curling event that had original priced tickets available. Rawley is paying for his own ticket and the services charges. (he has been saving up to go to a Canucks game for over a year, but Olympics are more important to him) Ryan and I will split the cost of Ryan's ticket.
I am opting out because the idea of going any where near those crowds is enough to stress me out. I would loss my mind if I actually had to go into town and attend one of these events. I am happy that Ryan is willing to take Rawley and more than happy to pay for 1/2 his ticket to take Rawley. Rawley has his red mittens so he can 'wear his heart on his hands' and is over the moon happy.

I still have a throbbing migraine. It is day 3 and it sucks, but regardless I am very happy. Life is good.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit