Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Kicker

I was talking to my friend on facebook this morning and she was asking me if I had felt the baby move yet. Sadly I had not. I know it is kicking a lot because during the ultrasound we watched it kick like crazy. I was saddened that I could not feel it, but maybe it has something to do with my uterus being so large. The baby is kicking lots but not making contact with anything.

We have been trying everything to make the baby move so i can feel it. We have put head phones on my belly and played it soft gentle music and some fun dance music with no result. I have laid very still and just waited patiently and that hasn't work either. We also tried the more aggressive options, the ones Rawley says we are mean for doing, like poking the baby and shinning a flashlight through my stomach on the baby to make it react. I have read that all of the above work, yet I still have not been able to feel anything.

Minutes after talking to my friend this morning though and telling her that I will just wait patiently....I felt the baby move.

It was wonderful!!!

It felt like a prolonged poke followed by a fluttery feeling. To people who have never felt it or all males that might sounds crazy. It was very cool though. It is also the first time I have felt anything like it.

When I was pregnant with Rawley I never felt him move until I was about 32 weeks and even then he just adjusted himself every once in a while, he never kicked or moved much at all. At the time I was concerned and asked my doctor about why I never felt him move. The doctor assured me everything was fine and that I was probably just going to have a really calm baby. HA! More like the baby was just saving every bit of energy for after it was born. Rawley is and always has been the complete opposite of calm.

Anyway, since that first little poke 30 minutes ago I have felt the baby move a lot more. It is so exciting!

Side Note:
I went to the Chiropractor last night and he said my headaches were not Migraines but Cervicogenic Headaches. Many things can cause it but mine are caused by bad posture while I sit at my computer at work and being tense with stress. I will see him a few more time for adjustments and muscle relaxation therapy, then I have to start special exercises and stretches to stop it from happening again.
My upper vertebrates in my neck are out, I have tense muscles and my nerves all all mangled...
But relief is within reach! :)

http://www.frequent-headaches.com/cervicogenic_headache_symptoms_exposed.html

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit