Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dentist

I am off to the dentist today. Last August I had a root canal done. It was botched. My tooth hurt forever afterwords and each time I went back the dentist made things worth. On 4 different occasions he perscribed for me an Anti-Inflammatory and IB Prophen (which is an anti inflammatory) together at their largest doses. He told me that this was the only way my tooth would stop hurting. His reasoning was the the gums were swollen and sore and once they settled the tooth would stop hurting. Well the tooth did not stop hurting AND I ended up with very severe Gastritis from the over dose of meds. :(

He also ground down my tooth a few times I went back. He told me that if we can illuminate anything from touching that tooth the swelling will go down and the tooth would stop hurting. This also did not work. The worst part was that he used up all my dental coverage on this terrible job and now I have had to live with the pain till the new year.

I have had a mouth guard (of and on since a teenager) that I am suppose to wear at night but have been unable to wear it because of the pain in the one tooth. This is bad because the longer I go not wearing my night guard the more damage I am causing the rest of my teeth.

I finally went back to the office to talk to someone about what had happened. Conveniently the Dentist was not available but I had a chat with soneone else (cannot mention who). Apparently I was not the only one to have these complaints about this dentist. I learned that many many people have had pain afterwords, infections and even hospitalization after seeing him.

She did recommend I still see someone about my pain but to go somewhere else. She was able to give me a few good names of local dentists.

After I left the office I researched his name on the Internet.... He is bad news. He has had many many complaints against him for bad root canals. He even dropped a file down someones throat once; several people ended up with bad infections after seeing him... The list went on and on. if only I had of done better research before seeing him in the first place.
So I did look into the other dentist I now had a list of to see if I could find someone to help me with my pain. I think I found a good one.

Today I am off to see her. I will let you know how it goes.

FYI: I would not recommend Dr. Kyle Nawrot to anyone seeking dental care.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit