Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Did It Really Happen?

I slept through the night last night. All the way through the night!!! From 11:15 till 5:20... I cannot even remember the last time I slept through the night. It was amazing. What a wonderful way to start the morning.

Last night was Rawley's last night seeing his soccer friends. He still wanted to go to practice even though he is not going to playing in the tournament this weekend. I am glad he went and had a good time with all his friends. I went and visited with one of the soccer moms. She offered to pick up Rawley's medal or award this Saturday for him.

We came home and watched the men's hockey game we had taped. Rawley likes Jerome Iginla even more now... I think he will forever be a Calgary Flames fan.... I don't know where I went wrong with him.... (just kidding).

I am off to the hospital this morning for my MRI. It's not all bad, at least I get to ditch work for a while. :)

Oh and one last little tidbit of my totally all over the place blog post..... We go for our 3D Ultrasound in 3 days. :)
Think Pink!!! ;)

1 comments:

Knitting4fun said...

Yeah for sleeping through the night!!! Just getting some rest has got to make things feel better.

Good luck with the MRI!

Pink thoughts are coming your way and will continue till the ultrasound is over. Dad and I are very excited for Saturday to get here! Gotta just love technology!

 

avandia lawsuit