Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let the Crazy Dreams Begin

I have already had some pretty crazy dreams, but this one was my worst.

I had a dream last night that went like this.....

'We were taking a Limo to one of our final doctors appointment before Nudge's due date. The limo was equipped with an ultrasound machine and a technician. We still were not aware of the sex of the baby so we got to take a peek in the limo. Sure enough it was a boy.

Once we got to the doctors office my Grandpa was my doctor. He checked me all out and decided it was best if the baby was born right away. So he tried to cut me open right there in the office. Worse yet was he decided it was not going to hurt that much and he was not going to freeze my lower half or knock me out or anything. I started crying and screaming as he approached me with a scalpel. Also, my entire family and extended family were in the room with me telling me to cut it out and stop screaming....everyone was acting like I was making a big deal out of nothing while my crazy Grandpa wanted to cut me wide open with out numbing me.'

I woke up and my heart was racing, I was sweating...and I didn't fall asleep again all night. Instead I stayed awake and freaked out about the fact that in just over 20 weeks that baby is going to have to come out one way or another. Thank you overactive brain for making my night miserable.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit