Friday, February 19, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Today is taking forever. I am the only one in the office and it is so quiet here. I have Jeff Dunham playing in the background but need something else to do. So here I sit and type.

I don't really have anything to type about.

I have been doodling baby names on paper most the morning besides playing a few games on Facebook and chatting with a friend on Facebook..... We have our girls name picked out for sure. If it is a boy we have a couple we like.. Well I have 2 names I like. Ryan has not really looked through the baby name book yet. He likes one of the ones I like but I never asked him about the other... It will just be easier if it is a girl then we can be done with the name picking.

Tomorrow is the big day. We have our 3D ultrasound at 10am. Ryan's parents and Meredith (my sister in law) will be streaming online to watch the ultrasound. It should be about 30 minutes long and we will be able to find out the sex. Well they cannot guarantee it, but if for some reason they cannot determine the sex they will have us back for a free session on another day to try again. Nudge has been kicking a lot and moving around so hopefully will feel like sharing.

We get a 30 min DVD and photos with our session. Right after we are done there I will be taking the boys to the Skytrain to head off to their Olympics event then I will head over to my Grandma & Grandpa's. I am bringing our portable DVD player with me so they can watch the DVD of the baby. They can sit around and marvel at modern technology.

THEN... I am going shopping. I have waited sooooo long to buy anything for the baby, once I know tomorrow I am going to buy some stuff. Nothing big, but a few fun things... Just because I can.

Well, that's all I got.
Happy Friday!!

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit