Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mommy Meltdown

Well the pregnancy hormones have definitely started up; the problem is I cannot tell when my emotions are realistic and normal or crazy and hormonal....

I just got an email this morning from Rawley's soccer coach and I had a little cry.
Rawley loves soccer and he is very good at it. The problem is that we have already had about 8-10 games cancelled due to rain or frozen fields. This past weekend our game was cancelled because the fields were closed for the torch run. I think this was stupid because the soccer field was not used for any part of the torch run AND anything they did do to set up for the torch run was done on Sunday not on Saturday when Rawley was suppose to play.

Now, we just received an email saying that next Saturday the 20th will be the final day of soccer.(even though his schedule goes to the 27th) The teams will each be playing 3 games throughout the day and then the awards ceremony will follow. The 20th is also the day we have our 3D ultrasound in the morning and then the boys have the Olympic curling event in the afternoon..... Ahhh.

I am so so upset that Rawley is going to miss out on his first huge soccer event. He keeps talking about how sad he will be when soccer is over and now he doesn't even get to attend the final games and the award ceremonies.... I am so sad for him that I cried.

I don't know what to do. There is no way he can go to both and knowing he is missing out is going to really upset him. There is no way we can not tell him though either because the coach and all the teammates will be talking about it this weekend at the game and at practice next week.
 

avandia lawsuit