Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I lied

Okay... I lied!
My headaches are not tolerable... not at all, not even in the slightest and I am MISERABLE!!

I have tried Tylenol, Tylenol extra strength and Tylenol 3.
I have stayed away from caffeine, even chocolate
I have been drinking litre upon litre of water
I iced my neck
I have bought a special Obus Form pillow
I have been doing my neck exercises my Chiropractor gave me
I even took at Advil 400 because I can't handle the pain (as directed by my doctor*)

Nothing is working and I am miserable person to be around. I can't even stand myself.... How's that?


Just so all the judgemental people out there don't judge me.

* Advil is okay to take during pregnancy up until 34 weeks. my doctor will let me take it till 32 weeks just to be safe. The reason it is said to be unsafe is the little valve in your baby that allows them to be water breathers while in your tummy can malfunction when Advil is consumed thus turning them into air breather while under water....causing drowning. The thing is that valve doesn't even get used until you are 34 weeks pregnant, up until then the valve is by passed and your baby is naturally a water breather..... She had some more technical medical type words for it, but that is the idea. So, if I feel the need I should be taking Advil. *

3 comments:

Knitting4fun said...

I am glad that you found out that you can take the advil when nothing else will work. Being in pain is no fun at all.

Anonymous said...

Tammy, the pain you are living with sounds just awful. I will be praying for you, for some relief. This sounds just unbearable to do anything with. I hope you are able to take some sick days, and that's excellent that you can take advil. I always find it works better. Does your doctor have any plans for treatment or relief for you?

THinking of you lots
Janie

Tammy said...

Janie,
no plans for relief as of yet. Hopefully the Advil will work she said. I will see how the rest of the week plays out and call the Dr. office next week. I am the only one here at work till the 22nd so no days off for me. Mind you I can lay with my head on my desk all day and no one will know.

 

avandia lawsuit