Friday, February 26, 2010

Ode to Pregnancy - Take Two

I'm laying in bed but cannot sleep
feeling the kicks of little feet.

Repeatedly up at night to pee
often as many times as three.

Leg cramps so bad I curse and swear
stretching without pain is now rare.

Putting on shoes has become such a chore
I've even worn slippers out the door.

The clean and clear face I usually had
is now covered in acne that's quite bad.

Three flights of stairs these days make me weak
and so out of breath it's hard to speak.

The migraine pain is though to take
but most drugs are banned for baby's sake.

Yet in the end I know it'll be fine
when I hold that sweet baby of mine.

For now, I ask you bare with me
and enjoy my poem of misery.

by Tammy

1 comments:

tina said...

I like this one much better Tammy!!

 

avandia lawsuit