Monday, February 1, 2010

The Weekend in a Nutshell

Friday I felt pretty crappy all day so I figured I just needed some exercise. We decided to go for a walk after dinner and worked our way up to the mall and back. Although the walk was good for me I certainly did not feel any better afterwords.

Saturday we went and watched Rawley's soccer game in the rain. The kids don't seem to care at all that it is pouring and they had a great time. Rawley's team won 6-1. Then Meredith took my out for a late birthday lunch at Tracycakes in downtown. It was nice to get out just the two of us...childless. We followed that with hair cuts at Fusion. I didn't really know what I wanted going in. I knew I did not want to lose a lot of length. So I went with some side swept bangs (that don't show well in this photo) and some choppy layers.

Saturday afternoon Ryan helped my dad with a trip to the dump, I had a nap and Ralwey played nine ball by himself. It was so peaceful. We had pizza for dinner because I was to lazy to cook. Following that I had a massive gastritis/ heart burn/acid reflux attack. 2 Tylenol, 2 Zantac and 2 Gaviscon later.... I survived. Hmm Nudge does not like Pizza maybe?

Sunday was pretty uneventful; church, grocery shopping, walmart, Chevron for gas and slurpees, then off for a walk in the wilderness. The wilderness should come with more bathrooms.

~This board walk leads to a path from Clearbrook Rd to..Blue Ridge(if we went the whole way)~


~ I had never seen ferns growing our of tree trunks like this. Pretty cool~



Rawley reminded us last night that we forgot the most important part of my birthday...The Cake. So we went and Rawley picked out this very sweet chocolate caramel cake. If you use your imagination you can see that Ryan wrote "27" with the candles. They sang, I blew out the candles, and the weekend was over. boo.


0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit