Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kicks

So yesterday I took a sick day. It was much much needed. Due to the fact that I have an incredibly guilty conscience I do not take days off often. I have not been having and easy time this past bit with the pregnancy though and I needed a day to lie down and rest my very very sore body.

Nudge kicks all the time and punches and rolls. It is like he is doing Judo in there. However, the second I get out a video camera or someone turns on a ultrasound machine he stops everything and hides. I don't understand why this is. I can watch him kick me a hundred times over and then as soon as I press record he stops. So, after trying for like 45 minutes yesterday ( laying on the couch is boring and day time television sucks) this is the only footage I got. It's still pretty cool though.






Had a doctors appointment yesterday. Heart Beat is 120 so he is very relaxed. He may be too relaxed even because it seems as though he has dropped already. I had 2 different ultrasounds this morning and should know more by Monday. Doesn't he realize it is too soon? He is not full cooked.

3 comments:

Knitting4fun said...

I loved the videos!! That is neat.

Nudge, you listen to Grandma. You have to behave yourself. You are nice and cozy warm in there so you just stay put. I know that Mommy might not want you to go over your due date, but if you hang in there till July 1st Grandma will be there to look after your big brother and you will be fully cooked and you can make your grand entrance.

Tammy said...

:)
Cute letter to Nudge.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Awwww....Tammy....I love my little man so much, but boy do I miss those kicks and rolls...:)
..Kendra

 

avandia lawsuit