Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happier Things

Glass half empty: This stroller is $100 cheaper in the States. Not fare.

Glass Half Full ....Almost all the way full: I love it though.

It was not a display model so we almost missed it, but when I saw it I loved it. It is a little more forest green than the picture shows. It folds up pretty small compared to others. We can lay it in the trunk front to back as opposed to sideways so it only takes up half the trunk. Then there is the front swivel wheel which Rawley has already tried out and loved. We pushed Rawley's doll in it the other day. (yes my 7 year old boy still has a doll... and there is nothing wrong with that!!!!)

Back when I worked at The Royal Bank I got Rawley the holder for the Olympic coins and started his collection. That was just over 3 years ago...now it is almost complete. Tom brought over the loonie that Rawley was missing yesterday, now all he needs is the sledge hockey quarter. I have no idea why this one is so hard to find, but it is. Rawley is so proud of his coins and I know he will take good care of them for a long time.

The best news of all for today though is that I start my mini-holiday and Ryan's parents arrive at 1:15 this afternoon. I am done my cleaning and stressing and now I just get to enjoy 5 1/2 days off with my family.

Rawley's school was closed today because they have no power in Matsqui so by fluke he gets to come with me to the airport to pick them up. He is spending his morning with my dad and then coming to my work at 11:30ish. I am sure he is very excited to come to the airport with me and Grandma & Grandpa will be so shocked and happy to see him there I am sure.

Chances of me blogging in the next 5 days are not good. So

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

rachel joy said...

hey, I'm way behind here. The sledge hockey is hard to find because it was just issued in March. Max has them all too - a different holder, though. Paul's mom found him the sledge hockey one somewhere.

 

avandia lawsuit