Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Purse

I got a new purse for Christmas was Ryan's Mom & Dad. When it arrived it was the wrong colour which was a bummer. It took awhile to get all the information for an exchange and then for me to actually stop procrastinating and send it away for an exchange. The replacement purse..in black instead of brown arrived on last Friday. The cool thing about the purse is that it comes in two colours: black and brown, then it has a bunch of different shells that you can put on it. The purse is magnetic (earth magnets as to not deactivate credit cards and such). So you buy the purse once and then buy different shells for it to charge it completely.
I love this idea because sometimes you want to have a pretty purse for the evening but don't want to move everything from your one purse to the other. This way I don't have too. I just take off one shell and put on a different one. If I feel plain I can leave the shells off and just have a cute black purse.
It also comes with short and long handles which are pretty easy to change up. So, far I am loving my purse. Rawley decided I should use the blue shell for now and I really love it. I also have a pink shell and a brown one (both of which I have no pictures of at this time).
Here is the link just in case you want to check it out. http://www.michebag.com/



Rawley managed to survive the morning wait at the Lab. We arrived at 6:25am and sat there till 8:02. It was surprisingly pleasant. We played a board game, then we played Go Fish while Rawley text messaged back and forth to Grandma Pat. Shortly after he got bored of both of those a really nice man came and sat beside us. He was quick to make friends with Rawley and chat about stuff. He was also good at making Origami. He told Rawley that he was making him something and from that point on had Rawley's full attention. He made Rawley a blow up frog and a box. Some how that managed to take up just over and hour and a half and then we were free.

~ Rawley sending texts to Grandma..his spelling is getting good.~



1 comments:

Knitting4fun said...

I am so glad that the whole purse 'issue' got all straightened out and you are enjoying yours now.

I love the picture of Rawley texting. I loved getting his messages. Yes, his spelling is getting very good.

 

avandia lawsuit