Thursday, March 4, 2010

This & That

This is by far my favorite organized drawer in my whole house. I have had make up bags and everything is disorganized and I can't see what I have or ever find what I want. Then I went to just tossing it all in a drawer together. this was better because the stuff was more spread out. Yet everything was still a bit mixed. It was also very messy because the make-up comes off the brushes and containers and everything has a light dusting of some colour. I had had enough so I finally put a desk drawer organizer in my bathroom drawer and organized all my make-up. I love it. I think this is one of those times where, 'It's the little things in life that make you happy'. or possibly I am just really pathetic and obsessive compulsive. I do know that if every drawer in my house was this organized...if everything had a spot and everything ended up back in it;s spot I would feel happier.....Yeah that might be borderline OCD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night Rawley went to bed listening to The Abbotsford Heat game on Country 107.1. I can only imagine it was not a very interesting game given the way he fell asleep. I cannot tell if it was a boring game or an awful game though. What do you think?

~Why are your children always cuter when they are asleep?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night Ryan and I watched American Idol. I have always been a huge fan of this show but I don't remember the judges ever being this mean. This week I think they only liked 3 out of the 20 songs sung by contestants. They were harsh with their 'constructive criticism'. The one poor girl even cried. I still like watching it though but am looking forward to it being back down to a 1 hour show. 2 hours is just too much. I have other things I need to do at night like Yoga, Eat & Sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also had my first massage therapy session last night. The lady was wonderful and also has struggled with migraine headaches so she was very kind and understanding. She worked my upper back, neck and head last night. I felt a little tender when she was done, but also quite relaxed....Then I woke up this morning.... I feel like I have been beaten with a stick. I am bruised all over. I mean it actually hurts just to run my hand down my neck. I guess it is a good sign though she must have really worked out some tension... I also slept through the night last night... till 5:03am...without getting up to even pee.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still did not get a chance to start my Yoga last night though. As I mentioned we watched American Idol...and it was 2 hours long. Tonight I will have to start. I am not sure how well it is going to go. I could not find a DVD at the library for Yoga during pregnancy so I rented 'Yoga:for the Rest of Us' I am not sure if I am going to be able to do maneuvers that regular people do, but I will give it a try. If it is something I like I will look into how to get my hand on a copy of a Pregnancy Yoga video.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit