Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Of All The Things She Taught Me.......

....today this is my favorite:

French Fries dipped in Ice-Cream.

When I was 13 Bonnie and I were early to catch a bus. We were at the bus stop outside of Dairy Queen in Fleetwood so Bonnie suggested we get a snack while we wait. We left Dairy Queen with a large fry and a large ice-cream. And that was the first time I had French Fries dipped in ice-cream. It certainly has not been the last. Although Ryan finds this gross Rawley will share this simple pleasure with me occasionally.

That is what I hate for lunch today.

Thanks Bonnie!!!


Just for the record I had trail mix and a sandwich bag full or baby carrots for snack....just so you don't judge me too much. :)

1 comments:

Knitting4fun said...

I am afraid I have to side with Ryan on this one. I did at one time eat fries dipped in sour cream, but just can't imagine ice cream.

Glad you were able to have a favorite for lunch today and to have a nice memory to go with it.

 

avandia lawsuit