Thursday, March 11, 2010

No Tupperware For Me

I got a message in my inbox yesterday that a friend was having a Tupperware Party at her house. I immediately got excited because there are 2 things I really want to get from Tupperware. I don't know anyone who sells it so I replied and told her that there were some things I wanted and could I please order them even if I can't come to the party...

As I waited her reply I went online to the TupperWare website to find the item numbers and price. My dad has always had the big green (they are no longer green) vegetable crisper in his fridge for all the carrots, celery, cucumbers and what not. I remember it being handy because you wash all your veggies and then they are just there ready to eat. My grandma also has the same container and I long for one. This was the first item I really wanted. I have also been looking for cereal containers for the cupboard. I found some at the grocery store but they are so ridiculously large that I wouldn't have room for them. So I wanted to get the nice TupperWare ones.

Then.....I found then on the website and realized I maybe should have looked into it a bit further before telling my friend I was going to buy them....

I ended up eating my words and sending a email back to her along these lines......

"Well the cost of what I want from TupperWare is about the same as the swing I want to buy for baby. I can only have one or the other. I have a feeling when the baby is screaming because he just wants to be rocked and I have to pee or eat or do laundry I am not going to give a damn if my veggies are crisp and my cereal is organized...Guess I am not buying Tupperware."


~It seems like a pretty obvious choice~



Maybe I will check out Value Village and MCC, they sometimes have TupperWare there.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit