Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What To Do.

Tomorrow morning I have to go get my blood drawn for the Gestational Diabetes test. I cannot express how much I am looking forward to this.... As you can imagine I am not at all.

Better yet I get to get up at 5:45 and get Rawley up at 5:45 so that we can be dressed, he can be fed (not me because I am not allowed food till afterwords) and we can be at the lab for 6:30am.

Then there is the whole idea of what on earth will i do with Rawley to keep him busy in the lab for 1 hours while I wait between drinking the gallon of sugar crap and the time they actually jab a needle into my arm and suck out all my blood.

Now if I could just leave him in one of the drawing rooms and he could watch repeatedly as they stab other patients that would be bliss. Rawley could have a conversation with each patient and keep their minds off the needle. I have a feeling they have rules against that though...Something along the lines of the being a medical facility and not a daycare service.
So.....what should be do for an hour?

I offered to bring a board game with us so we could play, but he only wants to play crib. I must mention he does not know how to play crib and although I play well I do not have the ability or patience to teach crib to a 7 year old.

An hour is long time, maybe I will just bring our DVD player and we can watch a movie....

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit