Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ups & Downs

Friday night was pretty much shot because I felt so ill all day. I spent the night on the couch ignoring my messy house.

Saturday morning Tom cam by to pick up Rawley. He wanted to take him to a horse show at ThinderBird Stadium where some of the horses from the stables where he works were competing. Rawley also got to see Tom's work and feed the miniature horses.

Someone had given them a tip that there was a fair in town and Rawley obviously thought it was a great idea. So the two of them went to the fair. Only after Tom called and asked for permission to take Rawley. What a sweetheart.

~The Fair~

~Rawley's skull bear he won at the dart toss~

~The big slide~

~Rawley & Tom on the train..I think~


Ryan and I took this time do some stroller/carseat shopping and to have lunch alone in peace. It was wonderful. We went to Red Robins and looked through our honeymoon pictures (that I finally got developed 7 months after the trip). We also found a stroller carseat combination at Zellers that we really liked. So we bought that too. Once Rawley returned we got his room ready for Grandma & Grandpa's visit.

Sunday was a blurr of me waking up on the wrong side of the bed, being stressed, cleaning, yelling and so forth. Every time we have company coming I get into this state of crazy stress and anger. Mind you the house does get a good clean each time so it isn't all bad. The boys just need to learn to shut up and help or flee the house.

By Sunday night I was feeling pretty calm, We went for dinner at Bamboo Palace with Tom & Jeannine and it was nice to be out of the house and spending time with friends.

Ryan's mom & dad get here tomorrow at 1:15. So we have one more night of final cleaning and tidying, then I will give up and let it be.

I need to take some pictures of the Stroller; then I will post more about it.

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit