Friday, March 12, 2010

Thanks For The Heads Up

This week we did not have enough bread or cheese to make Rawley lunch for today. I knew this on Sunday but thought I would just figure something out Thursday night and all would be fine. We were suppose to go out last night anyway to the store so I would pick something up for him.

Yesterday did not quite go as planned... I went from work to the hospital (I'll get to why) and spent 3 hours there. I had 2 loads of laundry to do once I got home. Ryan could not have started it because I was wearing the pants that needed to go in the dark load AND the white sweatshirt that needed top go in the white load. Once I was out of hospital there was no time to go out. It was a mad mad house of :
passports? check
birth certificate? check
marriage certificate? check (because I have not got a new passport yet)
clothes? check
Citypass? check
money? check
dvd play...camera...video camera...toothburshes.......check..check..check..check

I guess you get the idea. So this morning I was going to get up early and get Rawley up early leaving us time to run to PriceSmart to get Rawley some lunch. I did not get up early. I was tired and wanted my extra 40 minutes of sleep. We got up at our usual time... rushed through breakfast, dressing, last minute packing and were finally out the door.
Late mind you.
Now Save-On-Food is open at 6am so I just assumed that PriceSmart (being the same company) was as well..they say you should never assume because it makes and ass out of you and me........
We are now late, the store is closed and Rawley still does not have lunch.
Safeway was open but once we got inside Rawley took forever to decide what he wanted. I didn't even know those Lunchsnack things had so many options. It used to be Ham or Turkey with yellow or white cheese... Now you can have tacos, fajitas, pizza, nachos, hotdogs, nuggets, or crackers and cheese.... Gee wizz.... Have they never seen the McDonalds commercial... "Kids love to have a choices.....it just takes them a while".......Come on Rawley.......

Finally he picks his lunch and we fly out the door and off to daycare.... As I am hanging up his backpack I see the notice posted above the sign-in sheet

"Friday March 12th... Spaghetti with Garlic toast for lunch, Please just pack snacks"......

Tammy "Um where was that sign yesterday?"
DayCare Lady "oh, I think it got posted later in the day"

okay then.... "Rawley don't eat your lunch....save it and you can have it on the way to Seattle tonight."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side note: Hospital

Wednesday I started to experience some pretty intense chest pains. I ignored them thinking it was just heartburn. Wednesday night I was in a acute pain.... Still thinking it was heartburn I did not want to go to the hospital and make a fool of myself. I huffed, puffed, cried, waited it out. Ryan talked to his dad who thought it sounded more like gallbladder attacks or gallstones. Yesterday I made it through most of the day then near the end the pains were back, I was dizzy and having trouble breathing. The nurses hotline told me to go to hospital as did Ryan and his parents...so I went.
In the end it is one of two things.
Gastritis or Gallbladder.
Doctor is leaning more towards gastritis.. She changed my meds to something stronger than Zantac. Now that I am almost 25 week I can take better stuff.. If in 6 days this meds have not kicked in they will order an ultrasound and check out my gallbladder.....
Today so far I feel fine.

I have my bag packed with all the drugs I could ever need and I will take them and enjoy my wonderful weekend in Seattle....while eating small frequent meals that are non-greasy. Pretty much if the food has no flavour what-so-ever it is safe for me to eat.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit