Monday, March 8, 2010

Memory Like a Sieve

I forgot a lot of things this weekend. It is not like it is unusual for me these days but just because I do it all the time does not make it any less frustrating.

I made a point of having my camera with me all the time to take pictures of the fun we have on our weekend. Unfortunately I did not take many picture of any of the fun things we did this weekend. Saturday we went out and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine with a bike ride around town. We had some errands to run so we took our bikes to the bank, then we went along the discovery trail. Rawley really wanted to go to the BMX track, but when we arrived the amount of kids there intimidated him a little so we opted out of actually using the track. Instead we headed on a mission to get some slurpees. Sometimes riding our bikes too close to town is stressful with Rawley because he gets distracted and had troubles following the rules of the road. However, he was exceptionally good on Saturday and we had no issues on our whole ride, which was about 2.5 hours long.

These are the few pictures I got while on our bike ride.

~Slurpee break~

~Cherry Blossoms are in bloom all over town~



After our bike ride Rawley helped me make dinner. He was in charge of the boiled then baked with cheese potato dish. It turned out wonderful!!! he is such a great help in the kitchen. I wish I had the patience to allow him to help more often. Usually I am too stressed and rushed to take the time to share the experience with him.

Sunday we cleaned out the car to get it ready for its big trip to Seattle this weekend and then we went down to Langley to visit my grandma & Grandpa. The weather was awful which meant Rawley spent the day inside whining about how bored he was. Good thing Grandpa & Grandma really love him to put up with that all day and still ask us to stay for dinner. A home cooked meal from Grandma is always the best food around. I don't know if I have ever eaten at her house and not over stuffed myself. The food is just too good.

Although we enjoyed out visit with them Rawley and I somehow ran out of time to go shopping for Ryan's birthday, which is today. Opps. I also didn't even remember that we had to go shopping until I woke up at 5:30 this morning. So, this morning Rawley and I got ready for work and daycare as fast as possible than made out way down to the 24Hour Shoppers Drugs Mart. We both found a great card and Rawley found a great gift. Somehow we still made it to daycare and work on time.

Oh and the other thing I forgot....was to put the clothes from the washer into the dryer last night. Both pairs of maternity pants were in there, all my shirts that are long enough to cover my bulging belly and most of my socks.. Nice!!! At least Ryan & Rawley left the house looking half decent today... I on the other hand....will not be leaving my office until it is to go home and get changed.

Then we get to go out for dinner and celebrate Ryan's 28th birthday. I am not sure who is more excited. Rawley because we are going to Pizza Hut and he loves it, Ryan because it is his birthday dinner, or me because I don't have to cook or clean tonight. Either way it works out well for us all.

Happy 28th Birthday To my Wonderful Loving Husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit